Selah High School Athletics
!NEW ATHLETIC WEBSITE! Selah Viks
The student athlete is required to be registered for sports on FamilyID. The link can be found on our school district website https://www.
- Current Physical taken within the past 24 months
- Routine athletic clearance paperwork (athletic code, parent permission, etc.)
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk Waiver
- COVID-12 Athletics/Activities Screening (English) (Spanish)
Welcome to the Selah High School Athletic homepage. Here in the Selah High School athletic department we are deeply passionate about the following:
- Every student athlete has a positive and highly competitive athletic experience.
- Parents, students, and community members actively participate in athletic contests, events, and activities.
- Character education is the foundation of what we do! We will empower student athletes to become leaders both in school and the community. We want our student athletes to have fun, instilling belief, and preparing our students for the game of life.
Athletic Guidelines For Grades K - 8 @ Karl Graf Stadium
Here at Selah High School we are pleased to offer many sporting events and extracurricular activities at Karl Graf Stadium. Our hope is to have as many students and community members at our events as possible. We strive to ensure that all of these events are fun, enjoyable for all, and most importantly, safe for all spectators and competitors involved. To accomplish this goal, we ask that you please follow these simple guidelines below as it relates to our children in grades K-8 that attend events here at the high school:
- ALL K-5 students must be accompanied by an adult
- Please leave all balls at home. They become a safety issue with a crowd our size.
- The stadium and high school grounds are not the place for running and rough-play
- The grass hill is reserved for picnic-style seating. Please avoid rolling or running on the hills.
Your student may be eligible for waived athletic fees for more information click the one of the links below
District Athletic Director
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SHS-Viking-Athletics-176711176094404/