Pick-up your Yearbook and items from your locker.
Your Yearbooks and items from your locker and PE locker, will be available for pick-up the week of June 8-12, 8am-2:30pm in the SMS parking lot.
Order your Yearbook online for $20. A few Yearbooks will be available for purchase during pick-up times, while they last. Exact cash or check please.
This year’s Confetti Yearbooks are HERE! If you have already purchased a yearbook, look for information coming out soon as to where and when to pick yours up. If you still need to buy one, you can click this link https://wa-selah.intouchreceipting.com/and purchase one for $20. Don’t miss out. Supplies are limited. Once they are all sold, they are GONE!
Free Meals for Children
We are committed to providing students the nutrition they need.
While schools are closed, we are offering free meals for all children, regardless of family income.
- March 18—April 24 (No meals will be served duirng Spring Break April 6-10).
- Free meals for children age 18 and younger.
- A breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Children must be present for possession of meals.
- Eight pick-up locations (See links for locations).
- Distributed 10:30 a.m. – Noon, Monday – Friday.
You can also view our Nutrition Services webpage for menu items and more information - Click Here
Call 698-8209 with questions.
It seems so insignificant to say that Benny Thomas is just a dog. We are currently accepting donations so we can purchase a tree and plaque to place in Benny’s favorite spot where he would lay. Any funds remaining after the tree and plant purchases will be used to offset the training of the school’s new therapy dog.
Selah Middle School Core Values
Selah Middle School is a community where we stand up for each other and challenge one another to be our best.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard, develop our talents, and aim for excellence.
- We do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, even when no one is looking.
- We strive to make our school a safe and positive place for everyone.
We are Vikings, and this is the Viking Way!
Points of Pride
The State Legislature has identified this week, April 27-May 1, as Washington School Recognition Week and in Selah we’re celebrating as Selah Middle School and Selah Academy Online are being recognized.
Not even close to slowing down, it’s already been a busy spring for the Selah School District’s Transportation Team as it continually works to keep Selah students safe!