Selah Child Nutrition Program offers families an easy, secure online meal payment service! Parents can deposit money into their children’s school meal accounts online at any time. When students have money in their account before mealtimes, lunch lines move much faster allowing more time to eat and be with friends. This service provides many benefits.
- View Account History. Parents have the ability to view and print their children’s eating history. This report shows you dates and times your children have purchased meals or snacks within the last 30 days.
- Automatic low balance email notifications. Parents can establish warnings so that if your child’s account balance fell below your chosen amount, you would receive an email alerting you to the low balance. The low balance amount can be set by you at a different level for each child, providing extra flexibility.
- Online deposit convenience fee. The convenience fee charged for online deposits is a flat fee of $2.49 This convenience fee applies to deposits of all amounts. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. This fee will be applied to all payment types (credit, debit, e-check). The following examples illustrate the impact:
Total deposit amounts Convenience Fee
To minimize the account payment convenience fee we suggest that you consider making larger and less-frequent prepayments. Selah School District will not profit from the convenience fees or from the use of this website.
If you prefer not to pay online, you may continue to make meal account prepayments directly to the district at no charge.
To access these services:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com
- From this site, you will create your account and add money to your child's school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code (98942). Student ID numbers can be obtained from your student or by calling Nutrition Services at 509-698-8196
If you have any questions about these new services please feel free to contact the Nutrition Services office at 509-698-8196.
Laura Ozanich, RD
Director of Nutrition Services