Selah High School Athletics
🛑SHS Student Athletes 🛑
At this time, it is strongly recommended that you stop organizing player/athlete led gatherings at our outdoor athletic facilities. As the COVID-19 virus continues its expansion we need to all work together to limit exposure. Please practice social distancing and avoid groups of people, indoors or outdoors of more than 10 people. There are many ways to stay in good physical shape and work on your athletic skill sets away from our athletic facilities. Your coaches are great resources for suggestions, tips, ideas, at-home work outs, etc...Please reach out to your coaches via electronic communication for further information about these options. You may also email Mr. Davis (AD) for clarifying questions or for more details about ways to continuing to exercise and work on your athletic skill sets.
Win From Within
Welcome to the Selah High School Athletic homepage. Here in the Selah High School athletic department we are deeply passionate about the following:
- Every student athlete has a positive and highly competitive athletic experience.
- Parents, students, and community members actively participate in athletic contests, events, and activities.
- Character education is the foundation of what we do! We will empower student athletes to become leaders both in school and the community. We want our student athletes to have fun, instilling belief, and preparing our students for the game of life.
For Information Regarding any Sports Schedules please Click Here
Athletic Guidelines For Grades K - 8 @ Karl Graf Stadium
Here at Selah High School we are pleased to offer many sporting events and extracurricular activities at Karl Graf Stadium. Our hope is to have as many students and community members at our events as possible. We strive to ensure that all of these events are fun, enjoyable for all, and most importantly, safe for all spectators and competitors involved. To accomplish this goal, we ask that you please follow these simple guidelines below as it relates to our children in grades K-8 that attend events here at the high school:
- ALL K-5 students must be accompanied by an adult
- Please leave all balls at home. They become a safety issue with a crowd our size.
- The stadium and high school grounds are not the place for running and rough-play
- The grass hill is reserved for picnic-style seating. Please avoid rolling or running on the hills.
District Athletic Director
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SHS-Viking-Athletics-176711176094404/