Eflyer Distribution Procedures:
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit Peachjar
- Register as and Enrichment Provider (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Eflyers are considered for approval when:
- Programs and events are held in or around Selah.
- Events are youth-related or related to youth education.
- Financial assistance or scholarships are prominently displayed and offered for students who cannot afford the services, and scholarship information is clearly explained on the eflyer.
- The sponsoring organization's name and contact information is clearly displayed on the eflyer.
- School names are included only as part of the location information for those events which are held in district schools. (eflyer information and layout should not imply that because an event is held at a school that the event is endorsed by the school or district.)
- Disclaimer (below) is displayed on eflyer.
Eflyer includes the following disclaimer statement:
"This event/activity is NOT being sponsored by the Selah School District and the district assumes no responsibility...for the conduct at, or safety of, the event/activity. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, the school district shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney's fees, and judgments or awards, claims, liabilities, damages, expenses, or right of action, directly or indirectly attributed to the activities. Permission to distribute this flyer should not be considered a recommendation of the program by the school district. This is not a school district sponsored activity."