Information for Parents
Reimagine: Navigating Distance Learning for Parents
Survey on Learning Model OptionsPlease take a few minutes to complete the survey about learning model options for the start of 2020-21 by Friday, August 21. at noon.Recorded Q & A on Learning Model OptionsHere is a link to the video recording of the Q & A session for families on learning model options for the 2020-21 school year that occurred on Thursday, August 13th.
- With Educator, Author and Speaker Jeff Utecht
- Co-Sponsored by the Selah Education Foundation and the Selah School District
- Monday, August 17th at 6:30 PM via YouTube Live
- Link: https://youtu.be/
Report cards to be mailed out on Friday, June 26, 2020!
Selah Middle School Core Values
Selah Middle School is a community where we stand up for each other and challenge one another to be our best.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard, develop our talents, and aim for excellence.
- We do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, even when no one is looking.
- We strive to make our school a safe and positive place for everyone.
We are Vikings, and this is the Viking Way!
Points of Pride
Family support staff at the Robert Lince Early Learning Center shopped ‘til they dropped as they enjoyed doing their part and spending funds from a special grant to help the District’s littlest learners in the Early Childhood Education Assistance Program (ECEAP).
As we flashback again to summer and student accomplishments, congratulations to a trio of Selah Middle School students who definitely had their plate full over the summer—and it was full of gold medals and a second place finish at the national Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) convention!