Free Meals for Children
We are committed to providing students the nutrition they need.
While schools are closed, we are offering free meals for all children, regardless of family income.
- March 18—April 24 (No meals will be served duirng Spring Break April 6-10).
- Free meals for children age 18 and younger.
- A breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Children must be present for possession of meals.
- Eight pick-up locations (See links for locations).
- Distributed 10:30 a.m. – Noon, Monday – Friday.
You can also view our Nutrition Services webpage for menu items and more information - Click Here
Call 698-8209 with questions.
Welcome to Selah Intermediate School. We believe in partnering with families and the community to help students achieve their potential both inside and outside of the classroom. Through this combined effort students will benefit by growing into a contributing member of our community. Selah Intermediate’s mission is to provide creative and innovative support for every student, family, and staff member
Points of Pride
Even as schools have been closed, a group of Selah High School students still experienced the thrill of competition, virtually, and competed in the Washington Technology Student Association competition.